There are a lot of new gadgets for men available this year. Most guys crave for the latest gadgets to show off to their buddies, but that doesn’t mean you should just buy them for bragging rights since they have to be useful too. You won’t be pressed for options since companies are always launching new products to satisfy this craving our tech-crazed society. Let’s take a look at some of these really cool gadgets we think every man should have.
Top New Gadgets For Men | Best Ones To Buy
1. REDEFINED Smart Minimal Wallet
Pre-Order: REDEFINED Smart Minimal #Wallets https://t.co/MfGSYsn1As Minimalist stands for a fast, clever and minimal companion while the R.02 Accountant stands for a coin-carrying minimal wallet. #everydaycarry pic.twitter.com/y4cUXAPizb
— Gadget Flow (@GadgetFlow) May 8, 2018
The REDEFINED smart minimal wallet can easily fit inside your side pocket for easy storage. Despite its small size, it can effortlessly fit up to 8 plastic cards. It’s designed for the minimalist guy who doesn’t want to carry a bulky traditional wallet around.
- Made from natural cattle hide leather
- Carries up to 8 plastic cards
- Ample space to store extra cash
- Offers full RFID protection to keep personal information secure
- Includes a pull-tab and turbo compartment for easy access
- Features a variety of colors and styles
2. The 2nd Generation Echo Dot
Get the most bang for your buck from your Amazon Echo Dot — put it in your car pic.twitter.com/ErrooqvVFu
— Business Insider (@businessinsider) June 17, 2018
A guy’s gadget collection won’t be complete without a virtual personal assistant. A must-have for every smart home, the Echo Dot features Amazon’s own cloud-based service, Alexa. An alternative to Apple’s Siri and Google Home, you can easily connect your devices and issue commands to operate them. It is also lightweight for you to bring it out if you need to.
- Hands-free, voice-activated device to play music and control smart home devices and appliances
- Connects through Bluetooth or through a 3.5mm audio cable
- Play music from Spotify, Amazon music, iHeartRadio, and Pandora among others
- Easily accessible through its 7 far-field microphones, even in noisy environments
- Continuously gets smarter as it learns your every command
3. Apple Wireless AirPods
Hello @Apple! We had been eagerly waiting for the launch of AirPod 2, perhaps the wireless chargers and more so in WWDC. We were so impressed by the smart combination of simplicity & sophistication that we need up writing a blog https://t.co/856rz2kpnh pic.twitter.com/QFRlsoEmtC
— techpaltan (@techpaltan) June 16, 2018
Taking along with you your music, and basically, your phone’s call function wirelessly have never been much lighter and easier with these wireless airpods. Don’t worry, they won’t fall off that easily, because Apple designed them to provide a snug fit.
- Designed to keep up with you, with a charging case which keeps additional charges for longer use
- Quick charge in 15 minutes can give you up to 3 hours of listening time
- Control your music with a simple tap to activate Siri
- Intelligently plays your music when you put them on and pauses once you remove them
- Answer calls with a simple tap
4. The New Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Tracker
Sleep tracking for the first time with Fitbit Alta HR pic.twitter.com/re9Wz8ymZj
— willywangster (@gywang12) June 16, 2018
The new offering from Fitbit tracks your workouts, heart rate, floors climbed, distance, steps, and active minutes. It also monitors your sleep and receives calls and texts at a glance when you’re on the go. This is Fitbit’s slimmest design yet.
- Battery life lasts up to 7 days
- Measure calorie burn better with its heart rate monitor
- PurePulse heart rate tracks your sleep stages
- Automatically tracks your steps, calories burned, distance, and active minutes
5. Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger
Mobility is important in today’s highly-technologized lifestyle. Never limit yourself with your device’s power confines by bringing along your own portable power charger, like this Anker 10,000mAh charger. Whether you’re camping or attending an important event, this portable power charger can charge your phone up to 3 times.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Charge up to 3 times with its 10,000mAh capacity
- Anker’s PowerIQ gives you its high-speed charging technology
- Its MultiProtect system ensures protection for you and your device
- Comes with a travel pouch, Micro USB connector, and Welcome guide
- Has an LED indicator to know how much juice is still in it
6. Dango Tactical Wallet
The Dango Tactical Wallet is not like any conventional wallet in the market today. It has a slim design yet it can hold up to 12 plastic cards. Made from high-quality carbon steel, it also packs along 10 different tools. This includes a small saw, knife, ruler, nail prier, hex tool, paracord tensioner, and a stand for your smartphone. It’s a multi-tool wallet which also offers RFID protection.
- Holds up to 12 plastic cards
- Includes 10 tools incorporated into the wallet
- RFID protection
- Wallet chassis is made from genuine leather
- Weighs just over 2 ounces
7. VicTsing Shower Speaker
Probably one of the best lol speakers I have used- Snagged the Thrifter Deal @windowscentral posted.
— Jeff Bartrom🛫TwitchCon (@DocCupCake84) December 7, 2017
Are you the type to bring your music wherever you go? Imagine if you can bring it with you in the shower or on the beach! This portable water-resistant speaker is tough enough to get wet inside the shower and can be mounted using its built-in suction cup.
- IPX4 water resistance rating, ideal for outdoors and shower
- Interface design and silicone case makes it Dustproof and Shockproof
- A 5W speaker with crystal clear stereo sound
- Built-in mic
- Hands-free function, pick up a call via the speaker itself
- Rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours playing time
8. TaoTronics Wireless Bluetooth Receiver
— lesposen (@lesposen) May 17, 2018
Some cars don’t come with Bluetooth receivers. TaoTronics Wireless Bluetooth Receiver can be connected to the AUX-In socket in your car stereo, so Bluetooth connectivity is no longer a problem. Just sync your smartphone to this device, then you can play music and take hands-free calls anytime. You can also use this with other stand-alone home speakers.
- Bluetooth 4.1, compatible with most smartphones
- Enjoy music, connect with GPS, and answer calls
- Can be controlled using Siri and other virtual assistants
- Up to 200 hours standby time
9. TrackR Pixel Bluetooth Tracking Device, Key Finder, Wallet Locator
Never miss your most prized possessions again. Equipped with a LED light, attach the TrackR Pixel Bluetooth Tracking Device, Key Finder, Wallet Locator to your smartphone, bags, or keys. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to track your belongings on your smartphone. Small and lightweight, it can track your valuables up to 100 feet away.
- Flashing LED lights to help you find things fast
- Easily find your things with TrackR’s global “Crowd Locate” feature
- Press the clear button to allow your phone to ring even while on silent mode
- Device notifies when its battery is running low
- Free battery replacement. Order a replacement using the app
10. TaoTronics Handheld Portable Document Scanner
— Shopping 4 All (@shopping4all101) June 23, 2017
Imagine having a portable copier you can bring anywhere. Intrigued? This handheld device is best used for copying and sending important documents on-the-go. It comes with a micro SD memory card to store those important files. It can scan anything, from books to magazines.
- Convert photos, books, and receipts into digital files
- Scans up to 1050 DPI resolution
- Rechargeable 700mAh lithium battery
- Features an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software to convert and edit your scanned images
Know more about the craziest cool gadgets in the market today in this video from Gadgets HERO:
Mobility is the name of the game in today’s gadgets for men. Small and useful gadget’s enough to carry with you around wherever you go. While there are still a lot of fun gadgets for men out there, these ten can be a great addition to any man’s gadget collection.
What other new gadgets do you have in mind? Tell us with your comments section below!