Take a look at this list of manly hobbies and you’re sure to find something to add to your skill set. You might even be able to use them to make a few bucks on the side.
In this article:
- 9 Best Fantasy Football Tips To Select A Winning Draft
- How To Build A Treehouse And Have The Coolest Backyard On The Block!
- How to Grill A Steak 7 Ways
- How To Get A Haircut That Doesn’t Suck | Gentleman Haircut
- A Guide To The Different Types of Beer
- Fall Outdoor Activities To Fill Your Weekend
- How To Build a Firepit for Years of Backyard Entertainment
- How To Brew Beer That Doesn’t Suck
- Camping Checklist For The Wild Man
Useful Manly Hobbies to Add to Your Skill Set
1. 9 Best Fantasy Football Tips To Select A Winning Draft
If you’re interested in learning how to dominate in fantasy football, the key is in the draft. Whether you’re on ESPN or Yahoo Fantasy Football leagues, the tips for a successful draft pick are the same. Avoid making these noob mistakes by following these draft pick tips.
2. How To Build A Treehouse And Have The Coolest Backyard On The Block!
When I was a kid, summertime meant one thing — playing outside with my friends. One of my favorite places to hang out was at my best friend Joel’s treehouse. It was our headquarters for tag and Super Soaker battles, reading comics and trading baseball cards. With summertime on the horizon, I got to thinking, how cool it would be to build an epic treehouse of my own? So I got to work and along the way, I put together a few tips and ideas that will help you, whether you’re trying to build your own kickass backyard sanctuary or the ultimate fort for your kids. Follow this easy guide to constructing the coolest treehouse for kids — and adults — in your very own backyard.
3. How to Grill A Steak 7 Ways
Man has always been an apex predator who needs his meat to survive. Today’s modern man distinguishes himself from the rest by knowing how to grill steak perfectly. Dry, burnt steak is for the weak. Learn how to grill a steak seven easy ways to prove you deserve the top spot in the food chain.
4. How To Get A Haircut That Doesn’t Suck | Gentleman Haircut
A gentleman haircut is a style all men should aspire for. Ditch that mullet and make a change, because the 80’s are over and sleek cuts are all the rage. However, don’t be intimidated because we will be listing the terms you need to know to help you achieve the best haircut.
5. A Guide To The Different Types of Beer
Pilsners, pale ales, stouts, and lagers are just some of the many different types of beer we drink. Communities from all over the world revere beer for its versatility (and ability to make any gathering 100% more fun). It can be paired with meals, served at parties, and of course, shared ice-cold with your buddies on any random night. Here are some of the types of beer you should try the next time you’re thinking of cracking open a cold one.
6. Fall Outdoor Activities To Fill Your Weekend
These nine outdoor activities are all awesome things you can do this fall, so read up and see which of these activities will tickle your fancy this season.
7. How To Build a Firepit for Years of Backyard Entertainment
Want to know how to build a firepit? A do-it-yourself firepit is a great way to liven up your lawn. In fact, building a simple and useful one in your backyard is easy. Just follow the seven steps here and you and your guests will be sitting around the fire making s’mores in no time!
8. How To Brew Beer That Doesn’t Suck
Ever been party to a homebrewing disaster? It happens. You open the cap and out spews — well, something unidentifiable, and definitely not drinkable. How to brew beer that doesn’t suck is something anyone can do, but you need to do it right if you don’t want all that time and effort going to waste. Here’s how to start brewing at home right away.
9. Camping Checklist For The Wild Man
Going camping? Let Rugged Standard set you up with a rip-roaring good time with this camping checklist.
Maintaining an arsenal of manly hobbies can be very beneficial, especially since it beefs up your actual skill set. You can also parlay them into a potential source of income or a cool new business idea. Have a blast with any of the activities or hobbies listed above.
What useful manly hobbies can you share? Leave them in the comment section below!